We offer a full array of children’s dental services from treatment under general anaesthesia, conscious sedation, preventive dentistry and as well as orthodontics.
Milk teeth are as important as the permanent ones because healthy milk teeth are crucial in helping the baby learn how to speak properly, in proper feeding and nutrition. They serve as space maintainers for the proper spacing and alignment of the permanent teeth and healthy looking teeth are important in building self-confidence at an early age.
It is generally recommended that a child be seen by a dentist by the age of 1 or within 6 months after his or her first tooth comes in.
Treatments that we offer for children:
- Pit & Fissure Sealants for back teeth, even before cavity starts.
- Topical fluoride treatments for preventing cavities.
- Special Ionomer fillings for milk teeth cavities.
- Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy & R.C.T. for deeper cavities.
- Braces (Orthodontia) for crooked and proclined teeth.
- General Anaesthesia & Sedation techniques for very young child patient.